"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." -Winston Churchill
ABOUT YOUR PTA
Terrace Park PTA works to enhance the educational experience of our students by providing support and resources for academic programs and social activities that foster and strengthen our sense of school and community. We believe that the responsibility for successful education is shared among the school, the families and the students and together we can help make every student's potential a reality.
Terrace Park PTA's Goals
- Increase the number of PTA members to equal one voice for every child
- Increase communication and support between Staff, Families and the PTA as an organization
- Continue regular social and educational activities for Terrace Park families, such as Carnival, Math Night, Talent Show, Pool Parties, Dance Parties, Movie Night, After School Activities, and STEAM Night.
- Continue support of our classrooms by providing each teacher and specialist funds to purchase needed supplies
Terrace Park PTA's Vision
The vision of Terrace Park PTA is to encourage parent, teacher and community involvement in the education of our students. We are about creating an environment in which your child can be successful emotionally, educationally and socially.
The best way you can support your child is through your involvement! We are asking for every family to:
- Join the PTA
- Find a way to volunteer at least once during the year
- Support the Wolf Pride & Read-a-thon fundraisers
- Consider chairing or joining a committee
Meet the volunteers who make up our 2021/2022 PTA Board
Co PRESIDENT - Janelle Logan
Co PRESIDENT - Vonita Francisco
VICE PRESIDENT - Open
TREASURER - Melissa Wasserman
SECRETARY- Andrew McCollum
MEMBERSHIP CHAIR - Rachel Powell
COMMUNICATIONS CHAIR - Open