Welcome to your PTA!
PTA builds community, supports our school, students and teachers!
We can do more with your help!
Results coming soon!
Stay tuned to for final tallies of minutes read and money raised! Thank you for helping us reach our $7,000 fundraising goal!
Last years Top Reading trophies went to Ms. POLY'S 1st grade class with an outstanding 74% participation and Mr. MOORE's 4th grade class with 63% participation!
In 2022, students read a total of 1,647 hours!!
Who will get the trophy for 2023...?
Carnival is returning June 9th
THIS IS OUR BIG END OF THE YEAR PARTY!
Come celebrate and volunteer to help your PTA be the best it can be! Together we can make amazing things happen for our school and community!
It's an early release day party from 4-7pm and will need your help to celebrate the end of this year! Volunteers gets a free meal and the pride of making our party a success!
Field Day is June 12th
Sign- up link HERE to volunteer throughout the school day!
6th Grade Moving -On Ceremony is June 23rd during the school day. 5th grade parents are needed to host/coordinate for the outgoing class.
ESD School start & dismissal times are changing for 2023-24!
Terrace Park Elementary new schedule for next school year:
|8:50 AM||3:20 PM||2:05 PM||11:50 AM|
* Friday Early Release
Every Friday school is in session there will be a 75 minute early release with the exception of the first Friday of the school year.
** Half-day Early Release
These will be used for elementary family conference days and the last day of school.
ESD also announced Chromebook take-home changes May 23, 2023.
Teacher and Staff Appreciation Week was May 8th - 12th
Thank you for showing your support of our amazing staff!
Your PTA provided cards to be colored by students, and distributed flowers and coffee cards to show how much we value their hard work! Thank you to those who contributed to the Taco Bar potluck; it was a huge hit!
PTA 's upgrade of the Staff Lounge is almost complete! The addition of a large comfy couch drew teachers during lunch and breaks. The couch, fresh paint, artwork and plants help create a needed relaxing place for staff to gather. Connections were limited during social distancing and the community building in the lounge is critical.
Next PTA Meeting is June 14th at 8pm
Meeting are held 2nd Wednesdays at 8pm on Zoom :
Meeting ID: 811 2401 8022 Passcode: 032758
The Terrace Park PTA (Parent-Teacher Association) is a non-profit volunteer organization which serves to support all of the students, teachers and staff at Terrace Park Elementary.
Terrace Park PTA's Mission
Terrace Park PTA works to enhance the educational experience of our students by providing support and resources for academic programs and social activities that foster and strengthen our sense of school and community. We believe that the responsibility for successful education is shared among the school, the families and the students and together we can help make every student's potential a reality.
WHAT DOES THE TERRACE PARK PTA DO?
Here is just a sampling of the items and services the PTA contributes to our school:
- Music Classroom Supplies
- P.E. Equipment
- Field Trip Funds
- Teacher Grants
- Classroom Stipends
- Staff Appreciation
- Library Books
- Student Enrichment: STEAM Club, Chess Club, After School Activities, Art Camp, Sports Camp, Missoula Children's Theater
- Roller & Ice Skate Nights
- School Clean Up events
- Annual Book Fair
- Sponsor School Assemblies
- Two annual Fundraisers - Wolf Pride & Read-a-thon
- Other fundraisers: Scholastic Book Fair, Fred Meyer Community Rewards, Box Tops for Education, Corporate Matching of Donations, etc.
- Family Nights: Back-to-School Social, Math Night, Carnival, Neon Dance Party
- School Improvement: Playground Equipment, Outdoor Covered Area, Electronic Reader Board, Sound System, etc.
- Bazaar & Pancake Breakfast
- Pool Parties
- Movie Night & Book Swap
- Funds for 6th Grade Camp
- Talent Show
- Toy Drive
Some of the upcoming events the PTA welcomes you to join in 2023:
- Regular Teacher Appreciation events; monthly coffee & breakfast treats
- Jan - Return of Chess Wizards after school club
- Jan 20-March 3 - LEGO League: 1st & 2nd grader after school activity
- Jan 6th - Yearbook Art Contest submissions due
- Jan 13th & 20th - Swim Parties
- Feb 17th - Math Night (rescheduled from snow) Volunteers Needed!
- March 20-24th - School Book Fair
- March 22 - Art Walk - (PTA Concessions, Book Fair open)
- March 23rd - BINGO Night & PTA General Meeting
- April - Chess Wizards after school club, final session
- April 22nd - Earth Day School Clean Up
- May 8-12th - Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week!
- May 10-24th - Read-a-thon fundraiser and literacy event
- May 19th - Movie Night & Book Swap
- May 31st - STEM Night Volunteer here!
- June 9th - Carnival & PTA General Meeting! Volunteer sign-up here!
- June 16th - Field Day! Volunteer sign- up link HERE
- June 23rd - 6th Grade Moving On Ceremony
And of course, continuing our funding $300 to each classroom to fill the needs of our teachers
More to come! Please stay tuned, become a member, volunteer how ever you can, follow us on social media for opportunities to participate and know what is happening at Terrace Park! Thank you for being a part of our community! Sign up to help out by contacting Volunteer@TerraceParkPTA.com
As you can see, the PTA does a LOT of great stuff for Terrace Park, but we need a LOT of help in order to do it all. We therefore encourage every Terrace Park community member to please find some time to volunteer throughout the school year. Whether it be assisting in the classroom, weeding at a school clean up work party, pitching in during a school event, researching or writing grants from home, or spearheading a fundraising activity, there are countless fun, worthwhile ways to step in and get involved!
Without everyone's help, students and teachers would have to miss out on things like treasured annual events, field trips, enrichment programs, or more. Many hands make light work - the more community members (like you) get involved, the more vibrant our school becomes, so please share your time and talents with us whenever and however you can! Please REGISTER with the district to volunteer, share how you'd like to help out at Volunteer@TerraceParkPTA.com and look for sign-ups closer to each event on the website, Facebook and Instagram.
Have a question, suggestion, or want to help out? Get in touch! Links to board members or contact us all at board@TerraceParkPTA.com