Welcome to your PTA!
We have so many upcoming activities! Check them out!
Math Night's new date is
Feb 17th, 2023!
Mark your calendars now!
PTA builds community, supports our school, students and teachers!
We can do more with your help!
Volunteers make a BIG difference!
We are excited to have in person community building events again! With your help we can accomplish a lot this year!
When volunteers commit to serving at a school, students achieve higher grades, have access to more opportunities, and gain community connections to help them thrive. To ensure student safety Edmonds School District requires volunteers to be screened and approved for in-person work prior to being in the school. The new application process is available by HERE. Thank you & please be patient as the district processes applications at the start of the year.
Please sign up to help out at Volunteer@TerraceParkPTA.com and note your interests.
Sign-up links for each event will be added here as dates near! Check back & follow us on social media for updates!
PTA is thrilled to offer in person activities this year! We have many projects planned, but your support can make them easier and more fun!
- Thurs. Sept. 22nd - Curriculum Night!
- Friday, Sept. 23rd - Early Release at 11:40
- Wed. Sept. 28th - Picture Day!
- Fri. Sept. 30th - Skate Night
- Sept. 30 - Oct. 13th - Wolf Pride Fundraiser
- Oct. 14th - Wolf Walk
- Oct. 24-28th Fall Conferences = early school release at 11:40am
- PTA Conference Camps run 11:45 - 3:10pm
- POSTPONED due to snow - Math Night
- Dec 9th - Reflections art submissions due
- Dec 9th - Teacher Appreciation Lunch
- Dec 15 - Winter Bazaar & PTA General Meeting in the Commons
- Jan 6th - Yearbook Art Contest submissions due
- Jan 13th - All-School Pool Party! Grades K-3
- Jan 17th - Chess Club begins
- Jan 20th - All-School Pool Party! Grades 4-6
- Jan 19th - Movie Night
- Feb 17th - * Math Night *new date
Next PTA Meeting is Jan 11th 2023 at 8pm
Meeting are held 2nd Wednesdays at 8pm on Zoom :
Meeting ID: 811 2401 8022 Passcode: 032758
The Terrace Park PTA (Parent-Teacher Association) is a non-profit volunteer organization which serves to support all of the students, teachers and staff at Terrace Park Elementary.
Terrace Park PTA's Mission
Terrace Park PTA works to enhance the educational experience of our students by providing support and resources for academic programs and social activities that foster and strengthen our sense of school and community. We believe that the responsibility for successful education is shared among the school, the families and the students and together we can help make every student's potential a reality.
WHAT DOES THE TERRACE PARK PTA DO?
Here is just a sampling of the items and services the PTA contributes to our school:
- Music Classroom Supplies
- P.E. Equipment
- Field Trip Funds
- Teacher Grants
- Classroom Stipends
- Staff Appreciation
- Library Books
- Student Enrichment: STEAM Club, Chess Club, After School Activities, Art Camp, Sports Camp, Missoula Children's Theater
- Roller & Ice Skate Nights
- School Clean Up events
- Annual Book Fair
- Sponsor School Assemblies
- Two annual Fundraisers - Wolf Pride & Read-a-thon
- Other fundraisers: Scholastic Book Fair, Amazon Smile, Fred Meyer Community Rewards, Box Tops for Education, Corporate Matching of Donations, etc.
- Family Nights: Back-to-School Social, Math Night, Carnival, Neon Dance Party
- School Improvement: Playground Equipment, Outdoor Covered Area, Electronic Reader Board, Sound System, etc.
- Bazaar & Pancake Breakfast
- Pool Party
- Movie Night & Book Swap
- Funds for 6th Grade Camp
- Talent Show
- Toy Drive
HOW DO WE DO IT ALL?
With your help!
As you can see, the PTA does a LOT of great stuff for Terrace Park, but we need a LOT of help in order to do it all. We therefore encourage every Terrace Park community member to please find some time to volunteer throughout the school year. Whether it be assisting in the classroom, weeding at a school clean up work party, pitching in during a school event, researching or writing grants from home, or spearheading a fundraising activity, there are countless fun, worthwhile ways to step in and get involved!
Without everyone's help, students and teachers would have to miss out on things like treasured annual events, field trips, enrichment programs, or more. Many hands make light work - the more community members (like you) get involved, the more vibrant our school becomes, so please share your time and talents with us whenever and however you can! Please REGISTER with the district to volunteer, share how you'd like to help out at Volunteer@TerraceParkPTA.com and look for sign-ups closer to each event on the website, Facebook and Instagram.