Your PTA builds community, supports our school, students and teachers!
We can do more with your help! Join us, follow us and be involved in our community!
The Reflections Art Contest submission deadline has been extended to Friday December 8th. More information and submission form available here.
Our Holiday Bazaar and is Fri. Dec 8th from 6-8pm
Reserve a table to sell your crafts or baked goods, or to volunteer at the Bazaar HERE. Paper forms can be found linked HERE, and can be returned to the PTA box in the office. Various table spaces are available to fit your needs: 6ft full tables, 3 ft half tables to1.5ft quarter tables. Concessions will benefit 6th grade class activities. We look forward to seeing you!
Thank you for supporting our Toy Drive for Holly House!
Your contributions help Holly House provide gifts and necessities to over 2,200 low-income children within our school district. They are a local all volunteer organization. Contact them for opportunities to help or ways to donate all year long.
CONNECT with families and students!
Want to find out who else is in your child's class, have a question about homework or the upcoming field trip, or are looking for one more kid to join the soccer team? We help you find the place to do it!
- Follow the PTA on Facebook and Instagram for upcoming events and activities or check back here
- The PTA hosts a Facebook parent group for each grade level: ie. (Terrace Park Class Of 2030 (6th Grade 2023-2024)). Click below or use Facebook search to find your grade group, fill out a few easy verification questions and request to join. Once approved, you'll be able to connect with other families and ask questions.
The Terrace Park PTA (Parent-Teacher Association) is a non-profit volunteer organization which serves to support all of the students, teachers and staff at Terrace Park Elementary.
Terrace Park PTA's Mission
Terrace Park PTA works to enhance the educational experience of our students by providing support and resources for academic programs and social activities that foster and strengthen our sense of school and community. We believe that the responsibility for successful education is shared among the school, the families and the students and together we can help make every student's potential a reality.
WHAT DOES THE TERRACE PARK PTA DO?
Here is just a sampling of the items and services the PTA contributes to our school. Please stay tuned, become a member, volunteer how ever you can, follow us on social media for opportunities to participate and know what is happening at Terrace Park! Thank you for being a part of our community! Sign up to help out by contacting Volunteer@TerraceParkPTA.com
- Music Classroom Supplies
- P.E. Equipment
- Field Trip Funds
- Teacher Grants
- Classroom Stipends
- Staff Appreciation
- Library Books
- Student Enrichment: STEAM Club, Chess Club, After School Activities, Art Camp, Sports Camp, Missoula Children's Theater
- Roller & Ice Skate Nights
- School Clean Up events
- Annual Book Fair
- Sponsor School Assemblies
- Two annual Fundraisers - Wolf Pride & Read-a-thon
- Other fundraisers: Scholastic Book Fair, Fred Meyer Community Rewards, Box Tops for Education, Corporate Matching of Donations, etc.
- Family Nights: Back-to-School Social, Math Night, Carnival, Neon Dance Party
- School Improvement: Playground Equipment, Outdoor Covered Area, Electronic Reader Board, Sound System, etc.
- Winter Bazaar
- Pool Parties
- Movie Night & Book Swap
- Funds for 6th Grade Camp
- Talent Show
- Toy Drive
As you can see, the PTA does a LOT of great stuff for Terrace Park, but we need a LOT of help in order to do it all. We therefore encourage every Terrace Park community member to please find some time to volunteer throughout the school year. Whether it be assisting in the classroom, weeding at a school clean up work party, pitching in during a school event, researching or writing grants from home, or spearheading a fundraising activity, there are countless fun, worthwhile ways to step in and get involved!
Without everyone's help, students and teachers would have to miss out on things like treasured annual events, field trips, enrichment programs, or more. Many hands make light work - the more community members (like you) get involved, the more vibrant our school becomes, so please share your time and talents with us whenever and however you can! Please REGISTER with the district to volunteer, share how you'd like to help out at Volunteer@TerraceParkPTA.com and look for sign-ups closer to each event on the website, Facebook and Instagram.
PTA Meetings generally held 2nd Wednesday at 7:30pm
Meeting are held once a month on Zoom :
Meeting ID: 811 2401 8022 Passcode: 032758
Terrace Park Elementary new start & dismissal schedule for 2023-24:
|8:50 AM||3:20 PM||2:05 PM||11:50 AM|
* Friday Early Release - Every Friday school is in session there will be a 75 minute early release
** Half-day Early Release - These will be used for elementary family conference days and the last day of school.